SOCIAL for SALES, for Corporates.
Social 4 Sales, our proven LinkedIn Social Selling program, is designed to help sales teams adapt, learn and implement social and digital selling strategies.
Execution is the key to learning any new skill. Simply telling people how to do something rarely drives action or adoption.
This is why we’ve developed systems and processes to help salespeople and businesses to not only learn new skills and strategies but to implement them successfully. This is the difference between ‘turning up for training session’ and true sales transformation.
Two modes of delivery best for Corporates.
For best results, the prefered delivery method is a blend of face-to-face, ‘Live Online’, coached Social 4 Sales Prospecting Program:
- 8 weekly sessions approx 45-minute, LIVE, interactive video-conference sessions, (Tune in via ZOOM from anywhere).
- 2 x Face-to-Face sessions included (location dependent).
- Access to our unique coaching and training LMS platform included
- Plus 1 x 1 on 1 personalised session per attendee to map out their social plan.
- We record every session and send the team the link to re-watch or catch up to ensure the strategies are not lost and to secure their learning.
- Watch and learn on demand (if select team members are away or miss the session)
- 1-on-1 weekly coaching available to help implement each week’s learning’s to ensure success.
- Coaching from a Social 4 Sales coach or your own internal sales leaders, learning & development professional.
- Weekly intervals allow enough time for skill development before moving to the next strategy to ensure much stronger adoption.
- Proven best results.
A traditional face to face delivery is available for those who need to see a physical presence in their training rooms best for 12 plus attendees
A typical face to face delivery requires either 2 x half day sessions, plus a follow-up, implementation session. A more experienced social selling team may do a single full day, session plus a single follow-up implementation program.
To ensure you and your team’s success in this course, we supply all attendee’s with a huge amount of supporting material.
In this program, I share all my hacks, tips and shortcuts that will help you to become a successful social seller.
Scripts, Templates, Checklists, Workbooks, An invitation to our Closed LinkedIn group, Infographics, Outbound Calling models and much more are all supplied to help your team to implement their social strategies as quickly as possible and for you to get more sales conversations started straight away.
In just the last 2years, we’ve trained sellers from almost every B2B sector, to use Social selling on LinkedIn, to be more successful in securing meetings and telephone calls with their prospects and target customers.
Join us for this exclusive online, workshop with me, Mark McInnes, Australia’s #1 Social Seller, and gain the tools, strategies and knowledge required to turn your LINKEDIN activity into real sales. Learn how I generate 80% of my revenue using social selling on LinkedIn.
These workshops are focused on providing your team with clear, step-by-step “how-to” strategies that are applicable to each participants’ specific selling situation enabling them to:
- Create a personalised social selling plan
- Engage credibly with prospects in your specific target market
- Get real sales meetings
- Get more referrals
- Grow your influence and professional reach
- Increase your LinkedIn SSI Score
Who Should Attend:
- Front-line Sales
- Sales Managers
- Account Managers
- Business Development Representatives
- Sales Enablement Managers
- Anyone who wants to drive revenue from LinkedIn
Developed and delivered by Mark McInnes:
Ranked the #1 Social Seller in Australia by LinkedIn, Mark McInnes uses his prospecting and engagement skills to help businesses to find, win and keep more clients. Mark’s clients include Coca-Cola, George Weston Foods, IG Markets, and more. With over 20 years of sales leadership experience Mark can help your team achieve great sales results.
For more details, including a discussion around what delivery strategy is best for your team. Reach out on LinkedIn here or email email@example.com or call +61 423 021 293